This position may qualify for a sign on bonus.
COVID 19 and Flu vaccines are required. We consider religious/ medical exemption requests, as appropriate.
Who We Are:
Valley Oaks Health, a local community mental health center headquartered in Lafayette, Indiana, is searching for applicants to join our ever growing team. Our mission is to provide quality behavioral health and addiction care based on the needs of the communities we serve. During our nearly eight decades of service, the organization has helped innumerable people and their families identify their greatest challenges, and then develop the skills and knowledge needed to overcome those challenges.
Valley Oaks Health Therapists provide cutting edge attachment-based and trauma informed interventions. Therapists deliver high-quality client care and management, demonstrating strong clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, individual, family and group treatment, and discharge planning. Therapists conduct substance abuse evaluations, including the development of treatment plan and treatment plan reviews.
Who We Need
1. A Master’s degree in mental health profession from an accredited university.
2. Must be licensed or eligible for licensure as a Licensed Clinical Addictions Counselor (LCAC) by the Health Professions Bureau. LMHC, LCSW, or LMFT licensure may substitute for a LCAC is applicant demonstrates competencies with the addiction population.
3. Able to achieve and maintain the required competencies or privileges at Valley Oaks Health.
4. Valid Indiana Driver’s License and proof of automobile insurance, as applicable.
5. Meets pre-hire competency and reference requirements.
What We Offer:
Valley Oaks Health offers competitive pay, bachelor and master degree tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, flexible work schedule, training in evidenced-based practices and opportunities for growth. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employer-sponsored 401(k); and mileage and cell phone reimbursement.
For additional information, please check our web site: www.startatvalley.org or for more information about Valley Oaks, please check Valleyoaks.org.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- Master's (Required)
Work Location: One location