A MARKETING COORDINATOR to join our team at UNITY HEALTHCARE.
Our ideal Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the development, recommendation, design/formatting, implementation and evaluation of internal and certain external company communications and materials, including advertising, branding, recruitment materials, and internal forms. The successful candidate will be proficient in social media and digital marketing and will work collaboratively to develop creative advertising strategies and measure patient satisfaction to create and support long-term positive brand reputation and brand loyalty.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or related area required
- 1+ years working in similar field preferred
- SEO and WordPress experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with graphic design and knowledge of printing standards
- Proficiency with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task routinely
- Ability to develop and manage a budget
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with a positive attitude
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Collaborative colleague with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good sense of design for marketing and promotion
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Full Time
- Lafayette, IN
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (but additional hours are expected based on project load and deadlines).
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.