A Surgical Buyer to join our Purchasing Department at Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for ordering medical supplies, inventory management, office supplies, price monitoring and managing backorders. Must have exceptional communication skills, able to multi-task, and be willing to work in a team-oriented environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 3+ years of medical/surgical buying
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel & Word
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Full-time, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
- Lafayette, Indiana
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a comprehensive, multi-specialty healthcare provider with offices throughout North Central Indiana. We have over 30 specialties, including an award-winning surgery center. We are locally owned which allows us to make decisions in the best interest of our patients and our community. With our 100+ Healthcare Professionals, innovative technology, and wide range of services and treatment options we help each patient live hir or her best life.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued for full time staff time off starts at up to 18 days annually
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state, or federal law.