Scribe - LSC
A Scribe to join our team at Lafayette Surgical Clinic, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. The candidate will be assisting a well-established practice.
Our ideal Scribe will have a prior experience with medical terminology, charting physician’s notes, and have excellent communication and grammar skills with basic computer knowledge. The Scribe must have the ability to multitask and have attention to detail.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
- Must display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families
- Medical office experience preferred
- License(s): CMA or RMA preferred
- Allscripts PM/EMR knowledge is a plus
- Entry level candidates are also encouraged to apply!
- Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.