A Reports Programmer to join our team at Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal Reports Programmer will be responsible for designing and developing ad-hoc reports using various report generation tools. Data extraction and presentation require a proficient understanding of medical claims and management needs. Report schedules will need to be developed and maintained daily. This position must work with limited supervision and oversight from management. This position can be an hybrid on-site and remote position; further determination will be performed for each candidate. Additional duties as directed by the Applications Systems Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in related Computer Science, Health IT, or comparable experience required
- Experience and knowledge with Crystal Reporting, SQL Reporting (SSRS), and SQL Query building
- Technical Training in Microsoft Office Applications
- Relational Database Training
- 2+ years working in a similar field required
- 3+ years SQL Database Maintenance preferred
- 3+ years Medical Back Office preferred
- 3+ years Help Desk or General I.T. Support preferred
- Ability to multi-task routinely
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with a positive attitude
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Collaborative colleague with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with work schedule for Month End operations
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Full Time
- Lafayette, IN
- Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm, with some additional project work as needed.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Unity Healthcare, LLC's policy is to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state, or federal law.
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Complete benefits package, including health, life, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit-sharing