Unity Healthcare, LLC, is a comprehensive, multi-specialty healthcare provider with offices throughout North Central Indiana. With our 100+ Healthcare Providers, innovative technology, and wide range of services and treatment options we help each patient live their best life. At Unity Healthcare, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees.
- Monitor and assess patient care
- Provide comfort to patients
- Provide instructions, information and counselling to patients and their family
- Follow guidelines of HIPAA in maintaining patient confidentiality
- License(s): Registered Nurse (RN) required
- Certification(s): BLS; ACLS, PALS preferred
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment, and must be able to multi-task
- Team oriented and positively contribute to exceptional customer service
- Benefits Eligible
- No weekends or holidays!
- Voted Best Ambulatory Surgical Center in 2021 by Newsweek!
- Practice Website: http://www.unityhc.com/medical-practices/unity-surgical-center