Registered Nurse - USC
Unity is hiring Registered Nurses to join our team at Unity Surgical Center, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Unity Surgical Center offers an exciting and rewarding work environment with a variety of surgical specialties.
Voted Best Ambulatory Surgery Center in 2021 by Newsweek!
Unity Surgical Center has opportunities for Pre-Op, OR, and PACU Nurses. Our ideal nurse will have a strong clinical background and experience working in an ambulatory surgery setting. Candidates must provide exceptional patient care and have good communication while working in a fast- paced team orientated environment. Must be able to complete tasks with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
Our Nurses work under the supervision of the Director and provide independent delivery of surgical patient care. Our nurses work in a collaborative role with a multidisciplinary team providing wellness and family- focused care. The nurses work closely with the surgical patient, family members, and other healthcare providers and also support the operations of all areas of the center, including Pre-Op, PACU, and Phase II.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Experience in an ambulatory setting preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Must be able to provide comfort for the patient at all times
- License(s): RN
- Certification(s): BLS; ACLS, PALS, preferred
- Opportunities to work in Pre-Op, OR, and PACU
- Full or Part Time Opportunities are available!
- Lafayette, IN
- Paid Holidays! Profit sharing opportunities!
- No Nights or weekends!
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a comprehensive, multi-specialty healthcare provider with offices throughout North Central Indiana. We have over 30 specialties, including an award-winning surgery center. We are locally owned which allows us to make decisions in the best interest of our patients and our community. With our 100+ Healthcare Professionals, innovative technology, and wide range of services and treatment options we help each patient live hir or her best life.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.