Registered Nurse - LCC
Unity seeks a Registered Nurse to join our team at Lafayette Cancer Care, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal Registered Nurse will have a strong clinical background, with previous infusion/IV experience. The Registered Nurse must be able to work in a team based environment to deliver compassionate, comprehensive care. At Lafayette Cancer Care, our focus is to care for the whole person, not just to fight the disease.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills, required
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be able to provide comfort for patient at all times
- Knowledge of EMR, preferred
- Chemotherapy Administration, preferred
- License(s): RN
- Certification(s): OCN, preferred
- Part Time – 36 hours per week.
- Benefits Eligible
- Lafayette, IN
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued for full time staff time off starts at up to 18 days annually
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.