A Registered Nurse to join our team at InnerVision Advanced Medical Imaging Center, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal Registered Nurse will be responsible for triaging radiology patients for exams, in particular CT, MRI and interventional procedures, including venous port placement and Kyphoplasty. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, attaining an accurate patient history, informing the radiologist of any contraindications of the exam to be performed, assisting in the administration of emergency medical attention if needed, establishing IV access for imaging and moderate sedation, accessing venous ports, and maintaining a clean, safe and organized environment for all patients, as well as other miscellaneous departmental functions.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 3-5 years of nursing experience required, preferably Critical Care, Emergency room or Radiology.
- Moderate sedation experience required
- Strong IV skills required
- Must be team oriented & have the ability to positively contribute to exceptional customer service
- Must have excellent organizational & communication skills
- Must have the ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment, must be able to multi-task
- Must have basic computer skills
- Strong assessment skills & critical thinking is a must
- License(s): Current Indiana RN required
- Certification(s): BLS required, ACLS & PALS preferred
- Part Time, 30 hours per week
- Monday - Friday, No Weekends, No Call, No Holidays
- Lafayette, IN
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.