Unity seeks a Registered Nurse to join our team! Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Nurses are the foundation of our practices, which is vital to Unity Healthcare. With your expertise, Unity Healthcare is able to deliver the care our patients deserve. We will provide you with the environment to pursue your passion and accomplish your career goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 5 years of nursing experience required, preferably Critical Care, Emergency room or Radiology.
- Moderate sedation experience required
- Strong IV skills required
- Must be a team player and display exceptional customer service
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Must have the ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Strong assessment skills & critical thinking is a must
- License(s): Current Indiana RN required
- Certification(s): BLS, ACLS, required, PALS preferred
- Part Time, 30 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
- No Weekends, No Call, No Holidays!
- Lafayette, IN
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.