Recovery Room Charge Nurse
Unity seeks a Recovery Room Charge Nurse to join our team at Unity Surgical Center, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Unity Surgical Center offers an exciting and rewarding work environment with a variety of surgical specialties.
Voted Best Ambulatory Surgery Center in 2021 by Newsweek!
The Charge Nurse works closely with the surgical patient, family members, and other healthcare professionals. In this postoperative area, this position manages the patient upon completion of the surgery or procedure. This management may include the ongoing monitoring of the patient’s medical condition, serving the patient’s clinical and emotional needs, patient education, and preparation for discharge. This nurse works in a collaborative role with a multidisciplinary team. This nurse works with other departments within the center to ensure the accomplishment of the organization’s goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills, required
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be able to provide comfort for patient at all times
- Peri-Operative experience in an ambulatory setting, preferred
- License(s): RN
- Certification(s): BLS; ACLS, PALS, preferred
- Full Tile
- Lafayette, IN
- Paid Holidays! Profit sharing opportunities!
- No Nights or weekends!
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a comprehensive, multi-specialty healthcare provider with offices throughout North Central Indiana. We have over 30 specialties, including an award-winning surgery center. We are locally owned which allows us to make decisions in the best interest of our patients and our community. With our 100+ Healthcare Professionals, innovative technology, and wide range of services and treatment options we help each patient live hir or her best life.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.