Radiology Facilitator - INV
A Radiology Facilitator with the following skillset & supporting license of Paramedic, EMT or LPN to join our team at InnerVision Advanced Medical Imaging Center, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal Radiology Facilitator must have good organization, good communication skills, attention to detail and computer knowledge/ skill base; be able to multi-task, deliver great customer service and have a positive attitude.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must be a team player and display exceptional customer service
- Must be able to multitask
- Healthcare Provider CPR, required
- Must have the ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Indiana license for appropriate medical licensing board
- Experience in establishing intravenous access
- 1-3 years of Experience
- Prior experience with initiating intravenous access
- Full Time
- Lafayette, IN
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm with occasional weekend coverage required
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical s devices throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.