A Radiologic Technologist to join our team at InnerVision Advanced Medical Imaging Center, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal Radiological Technologist must have the ability to produce quality imaging, display exceptional patient care, comfort, and safety, while maintaining an orderly and clean work area, promoting good safety habits for patients and coworkers. This individual will perform general diagnostic X-ray and fluoroscopic examinations in a fast paced environment. No weekends, no call and no holidays will be required with this position. Must be a team player and display exceptional customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Currently registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Currently licensed with the Indiana State Board of Health
- Certification(s): BLS
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Must be able to multitask
- Full Time
- Lafayette, IN
- Monday – Friday 830am – 500pm, No call or weekends
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.