Office Supervisor - USC
An Office Supervisor to join our team at Unity Surgical Center, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal Office Supervisor will have administrative experience overseeing and managing day to day operations and have a strong clinical background. Individual will work in conjunction with the Director of Nursing to develop and execute policies and procedures as well as hiring, training, and evaluating staff. Must be a self-starter, able to handle multiple priorities, make decisions under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment.
Voted Best Ambulatory Surgery Center in 2021 by Newsweek!
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Nursing or medical office experience preferred
- 2 Years Supervisory experience preferred
- EMR (Electronic Medical Records) experience, preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required
- Demonstrates proficiency in medical terminology
- Must have attention to detail and excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to problem solve medical and non-medical issues
- Monday – Friday
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a comprehensive, multi-specialty healthcare provider with offices throughout North Central Indiana. We have over 30 specialties, including an award-winning surgery center. We are locally owned which allows us to make decisions in the best interest of our patients and our community. With our 100+ Healthcare Professionals, innovative technology, and wide range of services and treatment options we help each patient live her or her best life.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.