Nuclear Technologist - INV
A Nuclear Technologist to join our team at InnerVision Advanced Medical Imagine Center, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. InnerVision is an outpatient imaging center providing a full scope of radiology services to patients and physicians in North Central Indiana.
Our ideal Nuclear Technologist will be reliable, compassionate, and will have the ability to acquire diagnostic images. Must be able to practice safe administration of nuclear agents based on policies and procedures. Honesty, integrity, and being a team player are also required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Previous Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT experience preferred
- Must be detailed oriented and possess precise documentation skills
- Must have the ability to acquire diagnostic images
- High school diploma required
- License(s): ARRT-R; Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Certification(s): CPR
- Part Time
- Lafayette, IN