A MRI Technologist to join our team at Innervision Advanced Medical Imaging Center, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal MRI Technologist will perform all aspects of MRI per facility protocols. The MRI Technologist must have the ability to produce quality imaging, display exceptional patient care, comfort, and safety, while maintaining an orderly and clean work area, promoting good safety habits for patients and co – workers.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must be a team player and display exceptional customer service
- Registered Radiologic Technologist (R)(RT)(MR) with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)
- Registered Indiana Radiological Technologist
- MRI registry required, three (3) years MRI technologist, required
- Healthcare Provider CPR, required
- Must have the ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
- PRN weekends
- Lafayette, IN
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.