Medical Records Clerk - LOC
Unity seeks a Medical Records Clerk to join our team at Lafayette Orthopaedic Clinic, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. The Candidate will be joining a well-established practice with eight Physicians.
Our ideal Medical Records Clerk will possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast pasted environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering, processing, and maintaining patient medical records and reporting patient information for health standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Previous Medical office experience required
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- EMR (Electronic Medical Records) experience, preferred
- Good organization and communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Part -Time 32+ hours/week
- Monday- Friday
- Lafayette, IN
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a comprehensive, multi-specialty healthcare provider with offices throughout North Central Indiana. We have over 30 specialties, including an award-winning surgery center. We are locally owned which allows us to make decisions in the best interest of our patients and our community. With our 100+ Healthcare Professionals, innovative technology, and wide range of services and treatment options we help each patient live hir or her best life.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued for full time staff time off starts at up to 18 days annually
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.