Medical Receptionist - PARWFM
A Medical Receptionist to join our team at Pickerill, Adler, Reed, & Williams Family Medicine, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our Medical Receptionists play a large role in our organization. With your unique talents and skillset, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Medical office experience preferred
- CPT, and ICD-10 coding experience is needed.
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail and be able to prioritize and multitask
- Must display honesty, integrity and be a team player
- Must display motivation and have a strong work ethic
- Must have the ability to adapt and follow practice guidelines
- Greet, register, and check patients in and out
- Verify and update patient information in medical records
- Verify insurance, collect copays, and process payments
- Answer phone calls, direct calls to appropriate departments, and schedule patient appointments
- Assist with front and back office duties (i.e. rooming patients)
- Maintain patient confidentiality within HIPAA guidelines
- Complete special projects and assist staff in completing assignments as needed
- Full Time
- Monday- Friday
- Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a comprehensive, multi-specialty healthcare provider with offices throughout North Central Indiana. We have over 30 specialties, including an award-winning surgery center. We are locally owned which allows us to make decisions in the best interest of our patients and our community. With our 100+ Healthcare Professionals, innovative technology, and wide range of services and treatment options we help each patient live hir or her best life.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state, or federal law.