Medical Receptionist - MR
A Medical Receptionist to join our team at Miracles Rehabilitation, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Miracles Rehabilitation is a locally-owned comprehensive outpatient physical and occupational therapy clinic.
Our ideal Medical Receptionist will possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our office. Reliability and a strong work ethic with great communication skills are a must. Familiarity with all necessary office equipment and procedures is also required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Medical experience preferred
- Copy, file, and scan documents
- Answer phone calls, direct calls to appropriate departments, and schedule patient appointments
- Proficient computer and typing skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Outstanding communication skills
- High school Diploma required
- Full Time or Part Time Opportunities
- Monday – Friday
- Must be flexible with schedule
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a comprehensive, multi-specialty healthcare provider with offices throughout North Central Indiana. We have over 30 specialties, including an award-winning surgery center. We are locally owned which allows us to make decisions in the best interest of our patients and our community. With our 100+ Healthcare Professionals, innovative technology, and wide range of services and treatment options we help each patient live his or her best life.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued for full time staff time off starts at up to 18 days annually
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.