Medical Receptionist - LCC
Unity seeks a Medical Receptionist to join our team at Lafayette Cancer Care!
Our Medical Receptionists play a large role in our organization. With your unique talents and skillset, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Must have good organization, attention to detail and computer knowledge
- Must be able to multi-task, deliver great customer service and have a positive attitude
- Medical office & EMR experience preferred
- Perform administrative duties while delivering superior patient care services
- Greet, register, and check patients in
- Post appointment scheduling (Labs, scans, procedures, referrals, etc.)
- Answer phone calls, direct calls to appropriate departments, and schedule patient appointments
- Complete special projects and assist staff in completing assignments as needed
- Part Time, 22 hours per week, Monday - Thursday
- Lafayette, IN
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a comprehensive, multi-specialty healthcare provider with offices throughout North Central Indiana. We have over 30 specialties, including an award-winning surgery center. We are locally owned which allows us to make decisions in the best interest of our patients and our community. With our 100+ Healthcare Professionals, innovative technology, and wide range of services and treatment options we help each patient live his or her best life.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.