A Medical Receptionist to join our team at Lafayette Orthopaedic Clinic, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice with eight Physicians.
Our Medical Receptionist plays a large role in our organization. With your unique talents and skillset, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Medical office experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail and be able to prioritize and multitask
- Must display honesty, integrity and be a team player
- Must display motivation and have a strong work ethic
- Must have the ability to adapt and follow practice guidelines
- Certification(s): High School Diploma required
- Greet, register, and check patients in and out
- Verify and update patient information in medical records
- Verify insurance, collect copays, and process payments
- Answer phone calls, direct calls to appropriate departments, and schedule patient appointments
- Maintain patient confidentiality within HIPAA guidelines
- Complete special projects and assist staff in completing assignments as needed
- Lafayette, IN
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.