Medical Billing Specialist
Unity seeks a Medical Billing Specialist to join our team at Central Billing Office, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of accounts receivable and billing office procedures, computer skills, excellent customer service, organizational, communication and time management skills as well as the ability to manage multiple projects. Previous medical billing experience and good analytical skills.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Customer Service skills
- Strong PC skills, specifically Microsoft Office products
- Previous Medical office experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Full Time
- Lafayette, IN
- Benefits Eligible
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.