Medical Assistants, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Paramedics
Unity Healthcare seeks Medical Assistants, Licensed Practical Nurses and Paramedics to join our team at Unity Immediate Care Center, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal candidates will have a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Experience in Physician Office, Urgent Care, or Emergency Room setting is preferred. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be flexible with hours and must be available to work weekends, evenings, and some holidays.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Urgent Care, or Emergency Room setting experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have attention to detail
- Must have excellent multi-tasking
- Able and/or willing to perform IVs
- License(s): EMS – Paramedic, LPN, CMA, MA, RMA
- Certification(s): BLS; ACLS, PALS preferred
- PRN, Part-Time and Full Time Opportunities available!
- Lafayette, IN
- Must be flexible with hours
- Must be available to work 10-hour shifts
- Must be available to work weekends evenings, and some holidays
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a comprehensive, multi-specialty healthcare provider with offices throughout North Central Indiana. We have over 30 specialties, including an award-winning surgery center. We are locally owned which allows us to make decisions in the best interest of our patients and our community. With our 100+ Healthcare Professionals, innovative technology, and wide range of services and treatment options we help each patient live his or her best life.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.