Medical Assistant -LAAC
A Medical Assistant to join our team at Lafayette Allergy and Asthma Clinic, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice with one Physician.
Our ideal Medical Assistant will have a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The Medical Assistant will display excellent organizational and time management skills and must also demonstrate exceptional customer service even when situations of being under pressure arise.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Certifications or medical office experience preferred
- Must have attention to detail
- Part-Time, approximately 32 hours per week (Monday – Thursday)
- Lafayette, IN
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.