A Medical Assistant to join our team at Ear, Nose, and Throat of Lafayette, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice with one Physician.
Our ideal Medical Assistant will have a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The Medical Assistant will display excellent organizational and time management skills and must also demonstrate exceptional customer service even when situations of being under pressure arise.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Allscripts knowledge preferred
- Medical office experience preferred
- Completion of a Medical Assistant course required
- License(s): CMA or RMA preferred
- Prepares patients by reviewing patient medical history and taking vitals
- Assist in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the Physicians
- Document patient information utilizing electronic medical records
- Assists in scheduling patient appointments
- Follow guidelines of HIPAA in maintaining patient confidentiality
- Performs additional administrative duties and projects as needed
- Monday – Friday
- Lafayette, IN
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.