Intensive Care Facilitator- Child and Adolescent
COVID 19 and Flu vaccines are required. We consider religious/ medical exemption requests, as appropriate.
Who We Are:
Valley Oaks Health, a local community mental health center located in Lafayette, Indiana, is searching for applicants to join our ever growing team. Our mission is to provide quality behavioral health and addiction care based on the needs of the communities we serve. During our nearly eight decades of service, the organization has helped innumerable people and their families identify their greatest challenges, and then develop the skills and knowledge needed to overcome those challenges.
Intensive Care Facilitators work in partnership with their clients to manage chronic mental health issues. The goal of case management is to stabilize or improve social and behavioral functioning in the school, community, and home environments. Intensive Care Facilitators work with clients to build personal support systems and learn to advocate for themselves. Treatment often focuses on the development of problem-solving/coping skills and learning to utilize appropriate conflict resolution strategies. Intensive Care Facilitators also provide emergency services and crisis intervention in a variety of settings such as home, hospital/ER, and the community.
What We Offer:
Valley Oaks Health offers competitive pay, bachelor and master degree tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, flexible work schedule, training in evidenced-based practices and opportunities for growth. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employer-sponsored 401(k); and mileage and cell phone reimbursement. This full-time position consists of a 40 hour work week with a bi-weekly pay schedule.
Who We Need:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or other human behavioral science field. Degree programs with related volunteer and/or work experience will also be considered
2. Associate’s Degree in human behavior science field
3. Associate’s Degree in any field plus paid or volunteer experience in human service or mental health field may qualify as an exception by the Chief Executive Officer.
4. High school diploma or GED plus one year of related work experience or an Associates Degree required for those working in community settings. Volunteer experience in a related field in lieu of work experience may qualify as an exception by Senior Director of Clinical Services
5. Must have a valid Indiana Driver’s License, a reliable vehicle, a good driving record, and car insurance
6. Meets pre-hire competency and reference requirements.
7. Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as needed
For additional information, please check our web site: www.startatvalley.org or for more information about Valley Oaks, please check Valleyoaks.org.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
Work Location: One location