An Environmental Assistant to join our team at Unity Surgical Center, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Unity Surgical Center offers an exciting and rewarding work environment with a variety of surgical specialties. This position will be responsible for cleaning bays and beds, stocking linens, and will also be responsible for assisting patients with mobility.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills required
- Must have attention to detail
- Experience in an ambulatory setting preferred
- Certification(s): BLS; ACLS, PALS preferred
- Full or Part Time
- Lafayette, IN
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.