Charge Entry Specilist
Unity seeks a Charge Entry Specialist to join our team at Greater Lafayette Foot Care, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our ideal candidate will play a key role in entering charges from the physicians as well as reviewing and analyzing medical billing and coding for processing. Candidate must have thorough medical knowledge, be detail-oriented and well organized.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Medical Office Experience and Charge Entry Experience Preferred
- Allscripts EMR training preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Works well in a fast-paced work environment
- Follow up with the provider on any documentation that is insufficient or unclear
- Communicate with other clinical staff regarding documentation
- Receive and review patient charts and documents for accuracy
- Ensure that all codes are current and active
- Part Time
- Monday- Friday
- Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a comprehensive, multi-specialty healthcare provider with offices throughout North Central Indiana. We have over 30 specialties, including an award-winning surgery center. We are locally owned which allows us to make decisions in the best interest of our patients and our community. With our 100+ Healthcare Professionals, innovative technology, and wide range of services and treatment options we help each patient live hir or her best life.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.