Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
A Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our team at Miracles Rehabilitation, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Miracles Rehabilitation is a locally- owned outpatient physical and occupational therapy clinic. We seek to empower, encourage, and enrich the lives of the patients we serve.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic career orientated professional that cares deeply about their patients and clients. They must also believe it is their mission, like ours, to maximize the quality of life by providing patients with world-class therapy services.
If you are looking for vast professional growth and the opportunity to expand your knowledge by working within the ONLY facility in Indiana with Certified and/or Fellowship Trained staff members possessing expertise in Applied Functional Science (The Study of Authentic Human Movement), Miracles Rehabilitation is the facility for you!
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- New graduates welcome to apply but must be eligible for Indiana Licensure
- Outpatient orthopedics experience is preferred
- License(s): COTA
- Strong passion for patient care
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Monday - Friday
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.