Certified Medical Assistant-LSC
A Certified Medical Assistant to join our team at Lafayette Surgical Clinic, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. The candidate will be joining a well-established practice with four Physicians.
Our Certified Medical Assistants play a large role in our organization. With your focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
- Medical terminology knowledge is required
- Medical office experience is required
- Familiarity with medications is required
- License(s): CMA or RMA is required. LPNs and RNs are also encouraged to apply!
- Allscripts PM/EMR knowledge is a plus!
- Coordinate incoming referrals for endoscopy, schedule endoscopy procedures, and schedule patient appointments
- Document patient information utilizing electronic medical records
- Follow guidelines of HIPAA in maintaining patient confidentiality
- Performs additional administrative duties and projects as needed
- Monday – Friday
- Benefits Eligible
- Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.