ASC Administrator - USC
An ASC Administrator to join our team at Unity Surgical Center, a Unity Healthcare partner. Candidate will be joining a well-established ASC.
The Ambulatory Surgery Center Administrator will possess a strong clinical background with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction as well as exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
In addition, the Administrator will be responsible for the following items:
- Oversee and coordinate day to day functions of the center
- Ensure center compliance with all regulatory, local, state, federal, and accreditation requirements
- Coordinate hiring, education, and evaluation of staff
- Develop, communicate, and execute strategy in collaboration with executives, physicians, and staff
- 3-5 years of management experience in an ASC setting
- Required License: RN with experience in outpatient OR
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS
- Lafayette, IN
- M-F 7am – 5pm with flexibility required
- Website, https://unitysurgical.com/
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary, specialty care, and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC and Unity Surgical Center, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.