An Accounting Specialist to join our team at Unity Healthcare!
Our ideal Accounting Specialist must have strong analytical skills, be thorough and detail oriented, demonstrate accountability and understand the financial impact of transactions. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be flexible, a creative problem solver with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and be a strong team player.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Associates degree required
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Data entry skills
- Customer Service skills
- Strong PC skills, specifically Microsoft Office products
- Familiar with Bookkeeping software
- Healthcare experience a plus!
- Full Time
- Lafayette, IN
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.