Chief Financial Officer
Valley Oaks Health is currently searching for a Chief Financial Officer. The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy developing new ideas, systems and technolory, and also analyzing and improving old ones.
Key duties of the position include:
- Responsible for the overall planning, operation, and management of financial strategy for Valley Oaks Health.
- In collaboration with Leadership and the CEO, aid in developing and implementation of financial and administrative protocols for the provision of mental health and addiction service across the Center.
- Develops, implements, and monitors departmental and organizational strategies which maximize the financial performance of the agency while prioritizing and balancing the mission of the organization.
- Collaborates with managers to develop VOH annual budget and provides regular forecasts and reports to management/Leadership and Board of Directors.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results over time and initiating corrective actions in partnership with operations leadership.
- Creates and delivers trended financial information that is understandable and actionable.
- Directs all financing activities in collection of receivables, disbursements of payables and managing our fixed assets.Leads the preparation of annual operating budget and fiscal year end independent audit.
Job requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master’s in Business Administration and/or licensure as a Certified Public Accountant preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a CFO, ideally in a community mental health center, integrated care or non-profit setting.
- Strong understanding of Accounting principles
- Strong preference for experience in cost-based reimbursement model
Valley Oaks Health is a non-profit Community Mental Health Center located in Lafayette, Indiana and serving 9+ counties with countless lives impacted. We currently have almost 500 employees and are looking to add to our team!
Our objective is to provide high quality mental health and addictions services to the clients that we serve. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all who embark on this journey with us. Our number one priority is for everyone to feel emotionally and physically safe to be their true self.
What We Offer:
Valley Oaks Health offers competitive pay, bachelor and master degree tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, flexible work schedule, training in evidenced-based practices and opportunities for growth. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employer-sponsored 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lafayette, IN 47904: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location