COVID 19 and Flu vaccines are required. We consider religious/ medical exemption requests, as appropriate.
Who We Are:
Valley Oaks Health, a local community mental health center located in Lafayette, Indiana, is searching for applicants to join our ever growing team. Our mission is to provide quality behavioral health and addiction care based on the needs of the communities we serve. During our nearly eight decades of service, the organization has helped innumerable people and their families identify their greatest challenges, and then develop the skills and knowledge needed to overcome those challenges.
1. Maintains the flow of water, air and other gases, and drainage by assembling installing and repairing pipes, fittings, and plumbing fixtures.
2. Maintains the flow of electricity by troubleshooting breakdowns and modifying, repairing, or installing electrical components.
3. Constructs, repairs, and maintains furniture, partitions, and other parts of all Hospital facilities.
4. Maintains the working climate by installing, repairing, and servicing heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
5. Completes preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; performs repairs using hand and power tools, measuring and testing instruments, and maintains equipment inventories.
6. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock levels; anticipating need supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
What We Offer:
Valley Oaks Health offers competitive pay, bachelor and master degree tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, flexible work schedule, training in evidenced-based practices and opportunities for growth. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employer-sponsored 401(k); and mileage and cell phone reimbursement. This full-time position consists of a 40 hour work week with a bi-weekly pay schedule.
Who We Need:
1. Graduate of an accredited high school or its equivalent, required.
2. Completion of a formal technical training in a related field, required.
3. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
4. Meets pre-hire competency and reference requirements.
For additional information, please check our web site: www.startatvalley.org or for more information about Valley Oaks, please check Valleyoaks.org.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location