Office Administrator - ENTL
Unity Healthcare, LLC seeks an experienced, full-time Office Administrator to join the team at our Ear Nose and Throat of Lafayette division. Candidate will be joining a busy specialty practice.
The Office Administrator supervises all non-provider staff for front and back office. The Office Administrator is the liaison between the physician, office staff and company administration. This individual is responsible for the implementation of all Unity policies, procedures and protocols. The Office Administrator is responsible for helping to develop and achieve the goals and objectives of ENT of Lafayette. With the focus centered on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
Our ideal Office Administrator will have experience overseeing and managing day to day operations and have a strong clinical background focusing on patient care. ENT experience is would be ideal but not required. The selected individual will work with the physician owner to develop and execute practice processes and protocols, as well as hiring, training, supervising and evaluating staff. Successful candidate must have the ability to multi-task, maintain confidentiality, tolerate stress and possess strong conflict resolution skills. A self-starter who can handle multiple priorities, make decisions under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment is imperative.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Willingness to adhere to the Missions, Vision and Values of Ear, Nose & Throat of Lafayette.
- Nursing licensure required: CMA, LPN or RN license and at least 3 years of clinic experience.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience required; in a medical setting would be ideal.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, essential for leading and working in a team environment.
- Experience with electronic medical records required along with overall strong computer skills, including demonstrated ease with learning and analyzing new software. Commitment to becoming a strong user in a short timeframe.
- Demonstrated proficiency in medical terminology, privacy and security regulations and coding/billing practices.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- A strong desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families.
- In coordination with the physician, oversee medical and office supply ordering, inventory, payroll, building maintenance and other operational responsibilities.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.