Medical Receptionist - LRS
Do you want to make a positive impact on the people you work with daily?
Unity seeks a Medical Receptionist to join our team at Lafayette Rehabilitation Services, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. The Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our Medical Receptionist plays a large role in our organization. With your unique talents and skillset, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve. Our ideal candidate is positive, highly motivated and energetic to work in our fast paced therapy clinic.
Are you able to prioritize, multitask, and work independently to complete tasks?
We would like to hear from you!
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Medical office experience preferred
- Proficient data entry is required with basic computer knowledge
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail and be able to prioritize and multitask
- Proficient phone etiquette skills
- Must display honesty, integrity and be a team player
- Allscripts Practice Management knowledge is a plus!
- Greet, register, and check patients in and out
- Verify and update patient information in medical records
- Verify insurance, collect copays, and process payments
- Answer phone calls, direct calls to appropriate departments, and schedule patient appointments
- Maintain patient confidentiality within HIPAA guidelines
- Complete special projects and assist staff in completing assignments as needed
- Part Time, can lead to Full Time
- Lafayette, IN
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.