A Medical Buyer to join our team at Purchasing Department at Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for ordering medical supplies, office supplies, price monitoring and manage backorders. Must have exceptional communication skills, able to multi-task and willing to work in a team-oriented environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 3+ years medical buying experience or healthcare experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel & Word
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Full-time, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
- Lafayette, Indiana
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.