Human Resources Generalist
Unity seeks a Human Resources Generalist to join our Administrative team.
Our ideal Human Resources Generalist will assist with all HR functions including recruitment, benefits, and employee relations. Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and report generation is required.
The Human Resources Generalist will exhibit exceptional interpersonal and writing skills and ability to develop strong relationships with Physicians, practice supervisors, and employees.
The Human Resources Generalist will work closely with employees and supervisors to improve work relationships, build morale, increase retention, and respond to questions. They will manage and resolve employee relations issues and conduct thorough and objective investigations.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources (or Applicable Field)
- 4+ years of experience (healthcare experience preferred)
- Certification: SHRM and/or HRCI certification (preferred)
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions, balance multiple tasks, meet deadlines and maintain confidentiality
- Professional, thorough, and organized with strong follow up skills
- Lafayette, IN
- Standard Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am–5pm
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state, or federal law.