Quarterly Development Series 2021 Q2 : Workforce Wellness
Workforce Wellness Luncheon
It is more important than ever to facilitate a wellness-oriented workplace. Employers invest a significant amount of resources into training and keeping employees. Every employer will have a percentage of employees who experience mental health and substance use issues. With the challenges that came with the COVID crisis, those who were just getting by are now overwhelmed. Having a plan in place if someone needs help, as well as providing ongoing resources, reduces stigma and keeps the workforce coming to work.
Join us at this open forum focusing on workforce wellness and coming back to work post-COVID. Featuring representatives from local partners including : Mental Health America, Meridian Health, NAMI, Sycamore Springs, Valley Oaks, Willowstone, and United Way.
Topics will include:
- How do you know you have a mentally well workforce
- What can you do to keep your workforce mentally well
- What do you do if you have employees who need help
- COVID impacts on mental health
- Correlations between mental health & workforce retention
- Mental Health impacts on productivity
- Building a trauma-informed workplace
- How to foster a culture of wellness
Boxed lunches will be provided.
Attendance will be capped, and tables will be properly spaced.
**For virtual attendees, a link will be emailed prior to the event.