Cyber Security: How to Protect your Business in 2022
** DATE HAS CHANGED TO 1/25/22
Every business must have critical IT security protections in place to avoid cyber attacks, ransomware, bank fraud, data breach lawsuits and compliance penalties. Learn about better ways to plan, prioritize, refine and implement your cyber security program. You will leave with a better understanding of how to manage and reduce cyber security risks to protect your business assets.
Bill Ooms with Business Systems Solutions will be presenting.
- Current fraud schemes
- Reality of anti-virus and security software
- Current threats businesses are facing
- Fraud - what to do and how to avoid it
- Impacts of check, wire and ACH fraud
- Impacts of compromised intellectual data
- Business email compromise
- Why a firewall in not enough to protect your network
- How to protect your business's critical data
- How to protect your business checking account